THOUGHTS - Card game with questions about life, existence and the big questions
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The popular SNAK game starts a good conversation in a pleasant way. It is played with a set of almost ordinary playing cards, and you choose which of your favorite card games you want to play.
When you use the SNAK playing cards, the game varies between conversation and game in a way where the conversation is experienced naturally and you just get to talk really well
Choose any card game you want to play. Shuffle the cards, deal them out and start the chosen game.
On 10 of the cards there is a word and six questions. When a SNAK card is played, the player must answer one of the questions.
You can combine this game with other SNAK games such as "Hverdagen· and "Nærvær".
2 - 5 players • 10 years + • 1 - 5 hours of fun • 55 cards • 10 short TALK cards • 6 questions on each
Examples of topics and questions:
- RESPONSIBILITY: Is there a responsibility you don't want to take on?
- VIRTUES: How can goodness be lived out as a virtue?
- LITERATURE: What books have had a direct influence on you?
- FREEDOM: When was the last time you sacrificed your freedom?
- LIFE : Who has had the greatest influence on who you are today?
- HAPPINESS: Is happiness the goal of life?
- MEANING: Who defines the meaning of life; oneself or the community/society?
- POLITICS: What are the weaknesses of democracy? Is there a better alternative to democracy?
- TRUTH: Can truth be subjective so that something that is true for me is not true for you? What could it be?
- DEATH: Do you feel that death is a taboo subject in today's Denmark? If so, why is it?
- Free shipping on orders over NOK 499
- Fast delivery 1-3 days
- 30 day right of return
- Secure payment