Jam, Fig, Coconut and Lime
Jam, Fig, Coconut and Lime
Jam, Fig, Coconut and Lime
Jam, Fig, Coconut and Lime
Jam, Fig, Coconut and Lime

Jam, Fig, Coconut and Lime

Regular price75,00 kr
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
Experience the three most loved jams from Nicolas Vahé, or include them in a charming gift basket. The unique strawberry jam combines traditional strawberries with wild strawberries for a fresh twist on a classic. The fig marmalade is ideal for the cheese board or as a spread on freshly baked bread. The coconut and passion fruit jam offers the taste of sunny days on a tropical island. These jams are perfect for adding a special touch to your breakfast or snack.

  • Free shipping on orders over NOK 499
  • Fast delivery 1-3 days
  • 30 day right of return
  • Secure payment

Content: 3 x 40 g.

Contents: figs 60%, cane sugar, concentrated lemon juice, gelling agent (pectins). Made from 60g of fruit per 100g. Total sugar content: 55g per 100g. // cane sugar, coconut milk 30% (dehydrated coconut milk 90%, maltodextrin, sodium caseinate (@milk)) passion fruit 24%, gelling agent (fruit pectin, calcium citrate), grated coconut. Total sugar content 49 g per 100 grams. // strawberries 53%, cane sugar wild strawberries 8%, gelling agent: fruit pectin, concentrated lemon juice. Made from 61g of fruit per 100g. Total sugar content: 55g per 100g.

We always endeavor to deliver your goods as quickly as possible. Therefore, we send your goods within 1-3 business days after your order has been processed.

We offer free shipping to the parcel shop when you buy items for more than DKK 499. This saves you shipping costs and gives you the freedom to choose the place that suits you best.

We also ship nationwide, so no matter where you live, you can enjoy our products and services.

We are also very conscious of the environment and our impact on it. That is why we always make sure to pack your goods responsibly. We use recyclable materials and reduce our environmental impact as much as possible.

There is a 14-day full right of return on goods purchased in our Webshop.
The period is calculated from the day you receive the order.

Return costs are your own responsibility.

Cancellations must be reported to us no later than 14 days after the purchase, and you must return the shipment no later than 14 days after the cancellation.

The notice must be given by mail at info@krusmoelle.dk. In the message, you must make us clearly aware that you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal. You can also choose to use our standard cancellation form and send with return. This is included in the package.

The condition of the item when you send it back
You are only liable for any deterioration in the value of the goods which is due to handling other than what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and way of functioning of the goods. In other words – you can try the product in the same way as if you tried it in a physical store.

If the item has been tried on in addition to what is described above, we consider it as used, which means that if you cancel the purchase, you will only get a part or none of the purchase amount back, depending on the item's commercial value.

In order to receive the full purchase amount back, you must therefore do the same as you can in a physical store. You may test the product, but not actually use it.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

See also these

Recently viewed